Brits, North-West
2.4
Style and Design

My name is Sizwe Shamase and I have used ok furniture door most of my furniture and I bought them from the quagga branch in Pretoria west. The last items I bought were three peace sofas which I bought in April 2015 they had a one day half price special we bought the sofas for 9000 and the original price was 18000 we bought them on credit and the instalment was 650 .

When the sofas had been delivered and were assembled we saw that the small lasy sofa is broken it needs to be supported because there are screws that were short, and the three seater also inclines was also not steady, but we did not mind that because we. Thought 9000 for such beautiful sofas and we could not afford 18000. So we paid our instalment but in February 2016 we saw that there is something odd happening because we pay every month the requested amount but the balance wE. Not decreasing then I went to the store to find out why, they told me that I am also paying for the insurance which I was not informed of, but then still I understood and I told them that my sofas had a balance of 700 in February and I would like them to fix my sofas because I have been paying for the insurance.

Till today they have not come and I have been calling the store and I get stories from the Manager that these sofas are an imports and they will send people no one had been sent till today. My balance is now R1300 because of insurance that is of no use to me . I am very dissatisfied and disappointed with ok and will not buy there ever again will never recommend it to anyone.

I did not realise that when ok says half price special they mean broken furniture and top of that an insurance that does not actually fix what is broken. I would really appreciate feedback on this because I am tired of calling and going too the store .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sofa. Ok Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ok Furniture.

Comments