Product: Ok Furniture Shipping Service Clear all filters (0 of 4 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Ok Furniture - Poor customer service

I bought a wardrobe on the 23rd of November 2018 at OK Furniture in Bizana and i haven't received it until today. I don't advise anyone to buy at OK furniture in Bizana and that is forcing me to stop buying at OK furniture at all, i have healthy relationship with OK furniture in Cape Town but now i have to start new relationship with other vendors that exists in Bizana because OK Furniture there is not taking customers seriously. This tells me that if you want to use whatever you buy at OK furniture in Bizana you must buy it two or three months in advance if you want to use it, i'm so disappointed.
2.5
Style and Design
Bizana, Eastern Cape

Ok Furniture - Lack of service delivery

I bought 3 chest of drawers cash on Friday 23 November in Atlantis. The items have not been delivered as yet. That's definitely not fair.
2.7
#1412075
Ok Furniture - Corner couch not delivered yet
OK furnitures is not OK shame. I bought corner couch cash on black Friday at Motherwell shopping centre in PE but still not delivered yet. when i phone them they making stories that they don't know when will it be delivered, they also waiting from supplier. I phoned...
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
I didn't like
  • I dont like their service

Ok Furniture Shipping Service Review

I have bought a corner couch and a flat screen tv at OK, Manzini, Bhunu Mall in Swaziland, its 2months now, and still i haven't got those delivered to my place, each time i call to enquire, they promise to follow up and call me back, but i have never received any call from them. Is this how you treat your customers?. It has got me wondering.
2.3